Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- outer consciousness draws. It is true that if we wish to go into the
- fact true that, on close examination, one sees how, when man falls
- true that to-day we cannot yet speak publicly of such extraordinary
- observe accurately (it is true that one must have an eye for such
- What matters is whether the invention is true, is useful. So also it
- importance is whether the experience is true or false.
- Title: Lecture 2: On the Meaning of Life
- question as to the meaning of life. It is true that an abstract
- vision, those which express a true spiritual reality. No other
- tell me which are true and which are false, can you not give a rule
- disappears is false, that which finally remains is true. Not in this
- wolf group-soul. It is true that certain abstruse philosophers say,
- is not true. Whoever believes that the wolf-hood as
- would of necessity die out as a community of human beings. It is true
- field for co-operation. It is true that this induces a thought which
- Thus what we have learned about polarity is also proved true in this
- If we look at it like this, then it is true that we feel ourselves
- If we wish to say something that is true, not something which has merely
- Spirit of Love and are consecrated to the Spirit of Love amongst true
- find the true cause for remaining so in the fact that with all the
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Copenhagen, 10-15-'13
- we say is untrue. There can only be as much truth in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: