Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- the great world of nature, is the realm of the lifeless. Especially
- decay in the plant world. In Spring we see the plants spring up out
- of our existence is bound up with the plant world, for without it we
- withering and decaying of the plant world in Autumn with mans
- world. From this spiritual world we draw the forces which we require.
- world on the physical and etheric bodies, they see at night, at the
- great world outside, when the plants bud and germinate in Spring.
- can look into the spiritual world, directs his gaze to external
- his time more than the world was then able to receive. While even the
- look into the spiritual world into Divine activity
- spiritual world was cut off. To this fact John the Baptist alludes
- at what you can gain in the physical world: be watchful, a new
- unto you, seek the spiritual world that is in your midst; there the
- pictures made their triumphal march through the world in
- world, the achievements of those who have passed through the gates of
- influences as come from without, from the super-sensible world, when,
- in what way the forces of the super-sensible world are active. Their
- super-sensible worlds have a still wider bearing.
- spiritual world. When he had come near enough to him he appeared to
- Title: Lecture 2: On the Meaning of Life
- When we observe the world around us, it is not really enough that we
- If, with the knowledge gained from the physical world, we look into
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and Its Attainment,
- spiritual path as an entirely new world. If a man is really seriously
- physical world around him grows dim. In the place of this physical
- world there appears a world of moving images, a world of surging
- sides and constitute the world in which our souls live and move.
- Now let us suppose that a man were convinced that in the visionary world
- conjures up a visionary world, to Inspiration. It is the latter which
- by a visionary world they do not trouble to develop themselves
- further, or go on striving, because this visionary world pleases them
- bliss, to revelling, as it were, in the visionary world. We cannot
- the world without, where we find numberless possibilities for
- hand the inner world to which the path of knowledge leads us: an
- infinite world of visions which is to be compared with the world of
- in the world.
- world would then be impossible, for the things which are nourished on
- for if we concern ourselves with the world, if we concern ourselves
- with its existence, the world consists only of beings and those
- way. They have to go a different way because the world has to exist,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Copenhagen, 10-15-'13
- press into the spiritual world through our exercises, but we can't do
- ascends into the spiritual world. Some people can't even stand
- the outer sign for the ego in the physical world, that is, they faint
- the forces that enable us to stand the spiritual world are limited.
- we meet when we want to get into the spiritual world via meditation,
- spiritual world. Visions and voices are around us like the shell
- we find in our exercises are things of the physical world, which a
- pure spiritual world. Then the sense world disappears for us, and a
- spiritual world opens up before us that has nothing in common
- with the physical world. An ordinary man is like the chick that would
- consider its shell to be the real world. If the chick could see it
- would see the egg's contents as if it were the whole world. Likewise
- world spreads out in its place.
- get into a new world, just as a chick has a new world before it when
- to bring something with us into the spiritual world we must bring
- what penetrates the shell from the outer spiritual world and that's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: