Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Copenhagen)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: On the Meaning of Life
- every year in spring how the earth, stimulated by the forces of the
- decay and pass away. Some remain indeed throughout the year, some for
- very many years, for instance, our long-lived trees. But of these
- through years and decades, we can recognise there also this coming
- nature and watches what takes place there in the course of the year?
- simply state that Raphael was born on Good Friday of the year 1483.
- eleven years old. At the age of eight years his father sent him as a
- Giovanni Santi died when Raphael was eleven years old. If we now follow what
- Giovanni Santi, the father, died when Raphael was eleven years old; he had not
- things, but in fifty years time this may be possible, because
- Title: Lecture 2: On the Meaning of Life
- of different fish are produced yearly in the sea which do not reach
- philosophically, for that is what I tried to do years ago in my booklet
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: