Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Hanover)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: hindu
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- Hinduism, for instance, is an eminently egoistic religion, for a man
- who is not a Hindu cannot be received into it. This religion is
- specially adapted for the Hindu people, and the same applies to other
- “national” religion such as is found among the Hindus or
- position as the Hindus. But we do not worship Wotan. The West has
- Hindu need not reject Christ. Just think what it would mean if some
- justified? Is it because a Hindu might also demand that veneration be
- deprecate those doctrines; we honor them as highly as any Hindu.
- particular denomination, the Christ can be accepted by a Hindu or an
- Chinese, a Hindu, or whoever he may be. In a man who avows his belief
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: