Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Hanover)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: green
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: World of the Senses and the World of the Spirit: Lecture II
- greenness and admire the changing colours of their blossoms, or as we
- high degree, looks out over the fresh bright green of a meadow. At
- plants; the whole presents a general appearance of fresh green. Such
- mood of surrender in his soul is looking at a green leaf, full of
- once he finds he cannot leave it as it is, this juicy green leaf; the
- different. You know that a green leaf, as it grows gradually higher
- sees, in short, more than the green leaf gives him. The green leaf
- with the green leaf, feeling in himself, too, a budding and a
- green, does not seem to us merely red or yellow or green, but we grow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: