Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brahma
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- one with Brahma. In the succeeding discourses we see how our
- behold in all thy Frame, O God. Also the hosts of creatures; Brahma
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- into Brahma.” To ask a soul today, living in Western lands, to
- enter into Brahma would be a senseless anachronism. It would be like
- into Brahma” because this presupposes that a man is at the
- rising into Brahma, the Western man already has in his concepts and
- the first stage of rising into Brahma. It is not the content,
- main characteristic of this rising into Brahma, by which we have a
- Age — rising to Brahma with passive souls.
- is devotion to Brahma.” This he compares to the feminine in
- the masculine in man. What man can attain in Brahma must be
- until now were Brahma-men. Brahma is all that is spread out as the
- clearly as possible. Krishna and Brahma are related to each other as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: