Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: buddhi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- preparations. People with a Buddhistic bias will least easily be able
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- compare the Chinese, Brahmin, Krishnan, Buddhist, Persian, Moslem,
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the future, we call the Life-Spirit or Buddhi. Then comes that
- nature of the hierarchies. Just as we speak of our Manas, Buddhi, Atma
- Spirit-Self, Life-Spirit, and Spirit-Man, (Manas, Buddhi, Atma),
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- was expressed in Buddhism. Other impulses of civilisation coming from
- Mercury. That means the Individuality who was the Leader of Buddhism
- great individualities, even as Buddhism reached its climax in Buddha.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: