Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: creation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- from lower, animal-like creations. Spiritual science does not at all
- — there had always to be an interval between the creation of the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- like to approach such spiritual creations from the ideal or
- one of the greatest creations of the human spirit, a creation that has never
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- WE WANT to approach such a creation as the sublime
- creation coming over to us from a strange race, from the ninth or
- touch with spiritual creations like those of Solovieff, Hegel, and
- had seen the creations of Solovieff, Hegel and Fichte, all those
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- purposely tried to derive our thoughts from a spiritual creation
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Second Hierarchy, we can call a self-creation, a sort of shell or
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- manifestation of self, is in them self-realisation, self-creation, a
- self-creation, we also encounter in the beings of the First Hierarchy
- only so long as these beings remain connected with their creations.
- from it. They do not carry their own creations about with them, these
- creations remain in existence even if they go away from them. Thus a
- creations are not to fall into decay, they must remain connected with
- them. The creations would become lifeless and disintegrate, if they
- spirit. In the Second Hierarchy, self-creation, and stimulation of
- and Seraphim, we have a form of creation in which the part created is
- detached we have there not only self-creation, but
- world-creation. That which proceeds from the beings of the First
- experience of the beings of the First Hierarchy, lies in creation, in
- which is their own creation, that they possess themselves. To create
- inner experience of these beings of the First Hierarchy. Creation of
- worlds is their external life creation of beings their inner
- 1st Hierarchy:World-creation.Creation of Beings.Spirits of the Rotation of Time.
- 2nd Hierarchy:Self-creation.Stimulation of Life.Group-Souls.
- planet its physical form, the creation of the Spirit of Form
- of the planet is a creation of the Spirits of Form. Our Earth-form is
- also a creation of the Spirits of Form. Now with regard to our earth
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- pain upon pain. In the mineral kingdom the beings, the creation,
- creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together, waiting for the
- of creation.
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- development. I can only understand those things in creation in which
- capacity. I can only grasp those things at the creation of which I
- finished acts of creation and at first it appears that we cannot get
- allow us to look into the process of creation!
- not participate in our constructive processes, in the creation of our
- merely a world of their own creation. Such things exercise a very
- consciousness of the fact that they are nothing but our own creation.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: