Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: divine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- as in the Niebelungen or in the Kalevala, are the deeds of spiritual-divine
- his real affairs of the heart with divine spiritual beings who do not
- self-centred! A being in whose soul divine-spiritual impulses are at
- the interaction of the super-sensible, divine spiritual powers, we do
- directly connects everything with the divine-super-sensible, which shows
- a human form. But we recognise even here, how the Divine resounds through
- worlds, saw the divine, spiritual power which framed, forged the etheric
- body they saw that power which brings in the divine, which itself only
- which inspires the divine in man, Väinemöinen is the creator
- and which brings the divine into the earthly. And we look at the second
- that in the powers which are given by the third super-sensible divine being,
- body. We see this third super-sensible divine power in Lemminkäinen.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- it sprang. Nevertheless, this lofty song of the Divine struck like a
- they lived in connection with Gods and Divine Beings. Everything
- connection with divine existence. Then came another age, and just as
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- the divine being who was preparing the way for self-consciousness.
- we understand Krishna as the divine architect of what prepared and
- presence of this divine builder of his nature. There we have one
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- breath of divine powers. While in later life they appear in man's
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- If a man raises his belief to the divine creators of the world he is
- were men who in a certain sense knew nothing of the Divine Beings
- it that he says with divine simplicity and naïveté? He
- more into the tragedy of estrangement from the divine in nature, from
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- that which governs in the Universe as the All-pervading, Divine,
- Threefold Divine Life, Which creates for Itself sheaths in the
- Stars of planetary systems move through space as the bodies of Divine
- contemplate the bodies of the Gods, and finally of the Divine in
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Zarathustra divined in his own way. Hence the Egyptian civilisation
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- lies the Universal, Divine Fatherhood, an Omnipresent and ever-working
- All-Divine Life, which before It comes to expression in the physical,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: