Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eternal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- consists of the permanent, and by means of which the Eternal rings and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- the portals of the eternal manifestation of the spiritual in the
- eternal in all existence. It will lead us to the ceaseless search of
- death. It longs to rise into a world of the eternal, but with the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- in accordance with an eternal destiny place men into castes; and then
- The spirit is eternal. If your warriors slay those in the ranks over
- spirit, which is eternal. The spirit goes from change to change, from
- incarnation to incarnation. It is eternal. This deepest being of man
- the spirit is eternal, immortal — was a sublime wisdom at the
- spirit is eternal” (spirit in the sense of what is generally
- spirit is eternal and undergoes transformations, passing from
- die; the spirit, the abstract, the essential being, is eternal. The
- mighty upheaval and convulsion in his soul: The truth of the eternal
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- the presence of the eternal in the ever-changing flow of appearance.
- me in the Heaven’s expanse. Eternal Dharma’s changeless
- guardian, Thou! Spirit primeval and Eternal, Thou standest before my
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: