Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gospel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- again and again. I have already indicated it in discussing the Gospel
- of St. John, and again on a later occasion in speaking of the Gospel
- for instance, how St. John's Gospel, when we penetrate into its
- lectures I gave at Cassel on St. John's Gospel in relation to the
- three other Gospels, especially to that according to St. Luke.
- show the same for the structure of St. Mark's Gospel. When we regard
- is accepted in blind faith and given out as gospel truth. Let me
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- it is pointed out that this or that saying occurring in the Gospels
- the Gospels occur in earlier spiritual works. Yet, though such a
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- child is mentioned in St. Matthew's Gospel, the other in St. Luke's.
- two Gospels. Now this very Jesus Child of St. Luke's Gospel is an
- of the Luke Gospel. In this child are the innermost forces of
- Gospel I delivered years ago in Basel, when for the first time I drew
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- in St. Luke's Gospel. Thus, fundamentally, this child embodied the
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- instance, no one really understands the content of the Gospels unless
- impression as has just been described. For the Gospels were written
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- prophetically. Hence in St. John's Gospel we come across a passage
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: