Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grimm
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- years ago, — I mean Hermann Grimm, the nephew of the great philologist
- of German myths and legends, Jacob Grimm. By letting the figures and
- facts of the Iliad work upon him, Hermann Grimm is again and again obliged
- of war. And rightly does Hermann Grimm point out that a stern judge
- for artistic spirits like Hermann Grimm, there was a question in those
- Hermann Grimm with whom I had often the pleasure of personally discussing
- in the great national epics.” Hence, for Hermann Grimm, the intellectual
- Grimm spoke of an actual creative imagination permeating human evolution
- mean to man. Thus Hermann Grimm always spoke of the creative imagination
- not arrive at such an opinion as Hermann Grimm has; and in his book
- Hermann Grimm arrive at with regard to the Iliad and the Niebelungen
- imaginings to which Hermann Grimm was led with regard to the national
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: