Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: holy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- the holy teaching in the words of Krishna to Arjuna. The
- the holy song of the East.
- this scene: The holy God, who stands there teaching Arjuna what man
- in all manifestations of life, even in the holy Aum. I am the wind
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- service to offer up fires of sacrifice to the Manes, to the holy
- centuries had been most holy to the highest men of that age —
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- most holy feelings. That will only carry through for a little while,
- that must ruin the ancient holy caste-distinctions and the service to
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- condition, a fullness of pure, holy light-air when we live in it and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- mood as if he must take off his shoes before treading on holy ground;
- it can only be the holy and formless, the super-sensible, that appears
- of holy seers and Saints, chanting Thy praises with resounding songs.
- together with all that was holy in it, and a new epoch to begin. When
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- up a conception of what is inexpressible, and should be veiled in holy
- Father, Son and Holy Spirit, to find a name for this Trinity. We may
- Holy Spirit, in the eighth place the Son and in the ninth the
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Holy Rishis spoke of that which each one of them had to give to
- the Seven Holy Rishis had to say to humanity; each one speaking what
- Spirits of Motion. For the exalted wisdom which the Holy Rishis gave
- civilizations, only in a new form. At the same time, these seven Holy
- sphere, the Holy Rishis called Vishvakarma. Thus they alluded
- it was with the spheres of the Spirits of the Age, so did the Holy
- again to the same being whom the Holy Rishis had called Vishvakarma,
- only he alluded to him in his own way as Ahura Mazdao. The Holy
- to which the Holy Rishis pointed in their Vishvakarma. Then came the
- being to be inspired. The Seven Holy Rishis alluded to the fact that
- the Holy Rishis as Vishvakarma, in that of Zarathustra as Ahura
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- by the Holy Rishis, Zarathustra, and the worshippers of Osiris. Just
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: