Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jesus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- Jesus. As a most intimate concern of the heart of humanity, we find
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- two Jesus children mentioned in my book,
- beginning of our era not only one but two Jesus children were born.
- over into the other Jesus child and lived in that body until its
- about the two Jesus children, which are to be found in this higher
- this concerning the two Jesus children can never be found in this
- truth like the history of the two Jesus children. Just when one feels
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- as the teaching of Christ Jesus is to be found in some earlier work
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- two Gospels. Now this very Jesus Child of St. Luke's Gospel is an
- Jesus child. What was there embodied is related to the forces that
- soul in the other Jesus child, which was the soul of Zarathustra,
- Jesus child, and from then on dwelt in that body.
- wonderful mystery. We see how into the body of the Luke Jesus child
- man, which we have seen hailed as Krishna, permeates the Jesus child
- being, the Luke Jesus child, and as the child grows up it remains
- attention to the different genealogies of the two Jesus children,
- about the two Jesus-children. From this you may gather that in the
- truth about the two Jesus-children was not discovered by external
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- the Jesus child of the Nathan line of the House of David, described
- Jesus child? At a far distant time this soul had had to go through
- withdrawn from Lucifer; came in Krishna and later in the Luke Jesus
- Krishna-Jesus influence alone had continued, one one-sidedness would
- the St. Luke Jesus child Himself the Christ Impulse lived for three
- received by the Luke Jesus child mankind was in the midst of this
- entered we may call the Jesus-path if we would speak in an occult
- sense. In effect, the pursuit of this Jesus-path alone went on and on
- related to Jesus, not to the Christ Who lived in Jesus for the three
- Christ-path must be added to the Jesus-path. The path of one-sided
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: