Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jupiter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- or Jupiter is the external form of the Spirit of Form. It is
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Mars, Saturn or Jupiter for instance which are outside in
- science with regard to Jupiter. External physical astronomy knows as
- Jupiter that shining body which revolves round the Sun as the second
- planet (the inner circle). That to the occultist, is not Jupiter: to
- him, Jupiter is all that lies within the orbit of Jupiter (narrow
- Jupiter so that if we put wide sloping lines for Saturn, we can put
- narrow sloping lines for Jupiter. That which astronomy describes is
- true occult Jupiter.
- much a fact that the second smaller space for Jupiter is filled with a
- of Form. In the same way the line of Jupiter was formed by the Spirit
- of Form allotted to Jupiter; the line of Mars by the Spirit of Mars,
- the Spirit of Form which corresponds to Saturn, or Jupiter, or Mars?
- the Spirits of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, etc., as also the Spirit of Form
- Saturn, occult Jupiter, comes into being. Now let us ask: How would it
- planet Saturn. Just the same occurs with the physical Jupiter, and
- Jupiter or Mars are, there would naturally have to be solid filling,
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- whether we direct our observation to Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, or Venus,
- Form, likewise has Jupiter, and also the earth, we must if we wish to
- Form of Mars and Jupiter and so on, is always the Sun; that they work
- Earth, others upon Jupiter. That which they perform is an activity for
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- by Mars, Mercury, Venus, or Jupiter. He must now consider these
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- substance which is inwardly animated by Saturn. From Jupiter we get
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: