Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kalevala
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- to the Kalevala
- of the Niebelungen in Central Europe; and finally of the Kalevala, and
- as in the Niebelungen or in the Kalevala, are the deeds of spiritual-divine
- everything which in the Kalevala has to do with Western Europe, I can
- And what affects me very specially and remarkably in the Kalevala is
- Kalevala gains a very special “nuance”, a colouring, which
- is nowhere to be found as in the ending of the Kalevala. The Christian
- Herod, who is called Rotus in Kalevala, is expressed so impersonally
- delicately indicated at the end of Kalevala the penetration of the most
- immediate present, with their complete souls; so that through Kalevala,
- add the Kalevala to those already mentioned: We shall be able to show (to-day
- I say it without fear — the characters in Kalevala have sprung,
- figure in Kalevala, Ilmarinen; if we go back to the old clairvoyant
- consciousness at the back of Kalevala, and thus we look back into human
- the second part of Kalevala. Thus everything in this great national
- to me who only learnt to understand Kalevala long, long after these
- I knew not a line of Kalevala.
- finely and so delicately at the end of Kalevala, when the Christ is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- Kalevala by the Finnish people, or the Homeric poems by the
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- of National Epics, with special reference to the Kalevala.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: