Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- cosmic space and there perceive a planet Mercury, Venus, Mars
- Mercury, only when we first of all picture it in its physical form,
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- whether we direct our observation to Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, or Venus,
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- by Mars, Mercury, Venus, or Jupiter. He must now consider these
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- called Mercury (for these two names have been exchanged), from that
- is written Buddha = Mercury i.e., Buddha equals
- Mercury. That means the Individuality who was the Leader of Buddhism
- equivalent to Mercury that hinted at the great truth of
- the Spirit of Motion enthroned in Mercury. This individual from being
- to those on Mercury. They work in here from their planet and according
- Spirit of Motion on Mercury) is insignificant in comparison with the
- that he corresponds to the Spirit of Mercury. It would be a breach
- Blavatsky identified the Buddha with Mercury, a great truth was
- relation of the planet Mercury to the fixed star the Sun. These
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Venus, copper. With regard to Mercury we must take into consideration
- of true occult nomenclature) produced creatively by Mercury, on
- itself, for Mercury stands nearer to the earth than the other planets.
- body itself, namely, Mercury or quicksilver. These are the principal
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Helsinki, 6-1-'13
- see the messenger in Mercury and we know that our ego is
- messenger, occult Mercury, is the connection. And so thinking of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: