Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: siegfried
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- in the Niebelungen saga, Siegfried of Xanten on the lower Rhine who
- figures as Brunnhilde of Iceland, and Siegfried: Siegfried is described
- of the treasure of the Niebelungen Siegfried conquers Brunnhilde, and
- faithful servant Hagen to kill Siegfried. That again shows us a feature
- which appears so remarkably in the Sagas of Central Europe. Siegfried
- before us as a tragedy. The powers which Siegfried possesses through
- In this, Sigurd, who is none other than Siegfried, appears as the conqueror
- of which Siegfried had command, whereby he could make himself invisible,
- does Siegfried stand? That is shown to us in Brunnhilde's relation to
- Kriemhilde, the wife of Siegfried. What the two figures signify cannot
- Siegfried's relation to Kriemhilde, we have to see his relation to his
- that is, the clairvoyant secrets of the ancient times, Siegfried brought
- powers. The Earth has altered her conditions. Hence, Siegfried, who
- present age stand in relation to what is still active in Siegfried?
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- It was stated that after Siegfried was dead, she took for herself the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: