You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: socrates
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- his thought and writing. We look back to Socrates. We look to him in
- who speaks to Socrates.
- the dying Socrates sets forth to his disciples. They cannot feel
- proofs and scientific arguments. Let us imagine all that Socrates
- situation from that of Socrates, under different circumstances. Even
- than those of Socrates, in spite of all they will perhaps have a
- same. But Socrates speaks in the hour that immediately precedes his
- It is not the words of Socrates that should work on us as much as
- of this scene, all that we receive from Socrates' conversation with
- Socrates to lead the earthly souls until they gain an outlook into
- one of the pupils of Socrates who could certainly have no doubt of
- and on the other from that of the dying Socrates as described by Plato.
- we can catch the last echo of it; while in the dying Socrates we
- that opens between Arjuna and a disciple of Socrates.