Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: zarathustra
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- Zarathustra. In the twelfth year of the child's life this soul passed
- Zarathustra's soul went on living in the body that until its twelfth
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- soul in the other Jesus child, which was the soul of Zarathustra,
- After that another soul must take possession, the Zarathustra soul
- Zarathustra soul has entered it.
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- period in a sublime way by the great Zarathustra to his pupils.
- in the Sun, was ascribed by Zarathustra to the Spirit whom he named
- attention must be drawn to the fact that Zarathustra in his own way
- kingdom of Ahriman embedded within it. Zarathustra said: What proceeds
- within, manifesting externally as darkness.) That, Zarathustra
- once more given to us today, was met first in the Zarathustra
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Then came the civilisation of Zarathustra; and Zarathustra pointed
- Rishis knew, as also did Zarathustra, that what is meant by
- Motion. Zarathustra too knew that Ahura Mazdao has wider spheres than
- Zarathustra divined in his own way. Hence the Egyptian civilisation
- this being existed. Zarathustra said that the occult vision directed
- the Holy Rishis as Vishvakarma, in that of Zarathustra as Ahura
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- by the Holy Rishis, Zarathustra, and the worshippers of Osiris. Just
- Zarathustra, Osiris by the ancient Egyptians, or as the Christ, as He
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: