Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- to gaze down into a terrible abyss. Such an upheaval awakens the
- summer and awake in winter, not vice versa. He realizes the wonderful
- organism of the earth. The earth is asleep in summer and awake in
- winter as I am asleep and awake in the alternation of night and day.
- horizon over the whole earth, where Krishna awakens in Arjuna the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- I have described to re-awaken it. What then can Arjuna perceive
- through this awakening of the ancient power of vision, which at other
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- while we are awake a process of destruction, during sleep a repairing
- external perception. But we are awake. In the moments of free play of
- natural science. Now this force is awakened. The spiritual has done
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- subject. Then you are uplifted and inspired by the concepts awakened
- in the first discourse. In the second our soul is awakened to realize
- deep devotional mood must be awakened in him. Then the words of the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- man beyond the animal are awake only when man sleeps. From all this
- sleep he awakes clairvoyantly. In the fifth lecture we already
- a certain age this consciousness awakens. From that time onward the
- good or evil only when they awaken, but that sleep, or at most dream,
- yet awake, with the remaining forces in man even from birth onward.
- innocent childhood, and then in sleep it is awakened in the
- forces that awaken in the state we otherwise know as sleep. In that
- until they awaken as the sex-forces. In this child they can manifest
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- children so that their minds are awake when their concepts of the
- immediately, and the longing for the opposite is awakened. Many human
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- plurality, if he is still asleep in his ego and awake in his astral
- body is already awake, for he would then lose inner cohesion and
- our astral body is awake.
- qualities, our ego will never be asleep when our astral body is awake.
- awaken with our astral body, if we can, as it were, remain awake in
- and etheric bodies. Then, if we awake with our ego, not only do we
- one with the whole undivided spirit of the planet itself; we awaken in
- For example, when our occult vision is sufficiently awakened, and we
- are so far advanced that we can awaken our ego and astral body
- is but a beginning. For when a man awakens in the manner described, he
- reality when, in his awakened astral body, he listens to what the
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- say they are only awake when manifesting themselves. And when of their
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the earth have the same feeling as man has when he awakens in the
- a sort of awakening in autumn, but a sort of falling asleep at the
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- whole life of the soul, which remains awake through a strong
- produced only by the awakening of the soul and the inner forces of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: