Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: back
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- fetch back that which has remained in the strange land — the Sampo.
- back in quite a different way to human antiquity than by ordinary science.
- when we trace the growth of humanity backwards, we cannot do so in such
- back from the present to the past that nowhere can we directly rank
- form which we know in the present. If we go back into the evolution
- Then we get back to hoary antiquity of which ancient documents tells
- us so little. Even when we go back as far as the Egyptians, or the early
- Asiatic races, we are led back everywhere into a primeval humanity which
- trace humanity backwards when we take the present-day soul into consideration.
- of nature. But when we go further back, and consider how the human soul
- and his mental powers, — when we trace that back, we
- the present-day feelings and thoughts does not actually reach back further
- If we go back still further,
- simultaneously in those old times. The further we go back, the more
- at the basis of every individual race saw into the background of existence,
- respect, cut off from the super-sensible background of existence. In
- the future it will be different again. The further we go back, the further
- background of existence, see how, out of this background of existence those
- go back far beyond that which one at present calls the period of human
- side by side. And lying much farther back than is usually believed to-day,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- We look back some five
- his thought and writing. We look back to Socrates. We look to him in
- men who looked back with perfect memory and a perfect spiritual
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- fact, as we may come back to it in the course of these lectures.
- against brothers, his blood relations. He shrinks back. He will not
- to fear, terror and anxiety, as though we were shrinking back from
- able to look back at himself just as he ordinarily looks at things
- I look back on all the transformations through which I have lived,
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- from our waking consciousness. If, however, we hold back all our
- we no longer want to shrink back from the higher worlds. But then a
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- back and put ourselves in the place of a person living at the time when the
- If we go back into those ancient periods of evolution there was
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- innocence when at night man sinks back into sleep.
- can see clairvoyantly by looking back into the Akashic record, there
- definite soul. It was as though this sister-soul was held back, not
- Krishna root takes us back into the Lemurian time, the very primeval
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- great men would have said, “What we were striving for back in
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- conditions. Fix your attention on this backbone of Krishna's
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- back again to what has been stated, we may say that all sorts of
- memory, the power of looking back and not losing consciousness of the
- normal consciousness, we can see in the background as it were, the
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- our nearest spiritual environment. If, however, we went back in the
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- but he knows himself to be one with this being, and he looks back upon
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- it back; hence it appears as a reflector, as a thrower-back of the
- throw it back. Hence, seen in cosmic space, they are stars which have
- that light flowing in from the Sun; arrests it and throws it back.
- light, which is thrown back, because, when the Seraphim and Cherubim
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the system, and back again. We have continually to do with life-forces
- path in cosmic space, and then come back again. Materialistic
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Man would find himself forced back to his fifteenth year and he would
- back in the Akashic Chronicles to an earlier condition of our
- back still further?
- nothing, but which grieves one and throws one back upon oneself. It
- from inspiration, only one must go back to their original text. Even
- go of having reached a condition lying still further back than
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- principal forms date far, far back; but then appeared other forms in
- rays to the planets and from these work back upon the earth. In so far
- was traced back in occultism to the Spirit of Motion who works down
- group-egos of the animals. This leads back to the real fact revealed
- back to the civilisation of ancient India, then we find that the Seven
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- can be traced back to the action of the Spirits of Form. Now because
- permeated by a stream from another planet. Thus we have to trace back
- Form. Thus we have to recognize backward Spirits of Wisdom who have
- In this way it is possible to look back to the streaming in of the
- alone does the mineral come to its perfection. Now if we go back to
- how those same spirits themselves appear when we direct our gaze back
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- kept in the background. The concentration upon an inner, freely
- are now able to look back upon the child's soul-spiritual core
- something unreal; for every kind of faith leads back to results
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Helsinki, 6-1-'13
- breath and we exhale it back to the spiritual world again on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: