Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blue
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- open the blue vault of heaven. Until their time it was believed that
- the blue cup of the heavens was suspended over our earth. These great
- blue sphere they had set as the boundary of their power of sight was
- times men had themselves set as the boundary of their senses a blue
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- blue, indigo, violet, tamas colors. One may say effects of light and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- than that blue color that is almost a tamas color.
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- met by the blue sky. Suppose we do this on a day in which no cloud,
- heaven. We look upwards into this blue heaven spread out above us
- stretch of the blue heavens makes upon us. Suppose that we can yield
- ourselves up to this blue of the sky, and that we do this with
- the blue heavens. What I am now saying to you, can be experienced by
- human soul gazes in this way at nothing but the blue of the sky. A
- certain moment then comes, a moment in which the blue sky ceases to be
- blue in which we no longer see anything which can in human
- language be called blue. If at that moment when the blue to us ceases
- to be blue, we turn our attention to our own soul, we shall notice
- quite a special mood in it. The blue disappears, and as it were, an
- pours itself into the emptiness which arises where the blue had been
- have here called a pious devotion; the impression of the blue vault of
- feeling, a moral perception. When within our souls the blue has
- disappears for us, in the same way as previously the blue as blue
- as in the description just given of the blue of the sky and the green
- brought forward by way of example, how one can raise the blue of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: