Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- the intellect connected with the senses and the brain can tell of things.
- with the brain. And then of course we find that in the human soul those
- our physical body, we no longer think by means of the brain connected
- and giving shape to eyes and ears, and to the physical brain; thereby
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- more than the reflections of the physical world that the brain
- their body, their brain, and therefore return occasionally to the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- impressions can be combined by the intellect, whose organ the brain
- anything more than what his senses and his brain-bound intellect can
- by means of the brain-bound intellect, something steals into his soul
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- the outside world, we are destroying delicate forms in our brain. In
- nerves and brain. Owing to this fact we have to allow the
- finer nerve structures of our brain. Now it is this very destruction
- greater part of our intelligence enters the brain through eyes and
- brain that has the potentiality for development. If man were not an
- to say, if man did not have a much healthier brain through heredity
- certain parts of the brain. The brains of Western people are
- transforming his brain. These forces were perpetually at work in all
- nerve structures of the brain; he lets them run loose. It is possible
- brain. From the fifteenth to the nineteenth century he saw what was
- working into his brain from the spiritual worlds, so that from the
- then at work on their brain structure. If in that ancient time a man
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- perpetual destruction of the nerve structures in the brain. This is
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- or that our understanding (which is connected with the brain)
- brain-thinking; we then confront a deeper being of the external world.
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- intellect, which is connected with the brain. Again, we must
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- liver, let us say, then a piece of nerve or brain substance as
- brain-substance and a piece of liver-substance, we have absolutely
- portion of brain substance is so constituted that the whole structure,
- The astral body permeates and works upon the brain-substance, and
- there is nothing in the brain-substance or the nerve-substance upon
- brain-substance as something in which the astral body has essentially
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- connected, as it were, with the instrument of the brain. These
- through the intellect, bound up with the brain.
- the brain immediately after birth, is the result of heredity! No, we
- life, and even our brain decays, so that the soul can no longer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: