Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: figure
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- of German myths and legends, Jacob Grimm. By letting the figures and
- From the general human standpoint we know how plastically the figures
- figures of the Gods intervene in the events in Troy? They so intervene
- national epics. Just as little shall we succeed if we take the figures
- figures as Brunnhilde of Iceland, and Siegfried: Siegfried is described
- of him not an absolutely victorious figure, but a figure which stands
- the treasures of the Niebelunger. And Brunnhilde meets us as a figure
- of a superhuman nature, as a Valkyrie figure.
- the great, mighty figures, and whose observation of course the undoubted
- figures utter a remarkable language when we compare them in character
- Kriemhilde, the wife of Siegfried. What the two figures signify cannot
- fit into the present time, hence he is a tragic figure. How can the
- figure, there we have something again in the human soul: and indeed
- the soul receives through the old clairvoyance, she is a figure whose
- figure in Kalevala, Ilmarinen; if we go back to the old clairvoyant
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- the greatest spirits of Western lands made the central figure of all
- symbol in the Greek singer Homer as in that figure that meets us at
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- greatness that appeared to us in the figure of Krishna even when we
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- figure. When the occult vision penetrates all that external nature
- away from that which shows itself in set form, with a set figure, and
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: