Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: glass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- here the receiver of an air-pump, say a glass bell-jar, and suppose
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Take two glasses, in the one is water, in the other none. The glass
- glasses in the external world. Now if you pour some of the water from
- the half-filled into the empty glass, the latter will be partly
- you pour water from the glass which was half-filled into the glass
- which was at first empty, the first glass will have still less water
- water in the glass which was at first half-full of water. That is a
- half-filled glass into the empty one. Into this latter there comes
- water, but you must imagine that in the half-filled glass by means of
- into the previously empty glass, There would again be more and not
- less water left in the glass that was at first half-filled. As the
- glass. Imagine yourself picturing this idea. Of course everyone who at
- water comes into the glass from which you are pouring! Of course
- glasses to the outpouring of love, it becomes applicable; we can then
- a glass of water which, when it is poured out becomes ever
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- cooking salt in a glass of water, and follow with vision directed to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: