Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: green
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- sattwa colors. In this sense too green must be called a rajas color;
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- bright surface, say of green, a uniform green shade; a dark-colored
- green leaf, and the green leaf from the colored petal, though all
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- green, let us fix our gaze upon the green which in the most varied
- external nature meets us as green. If once more we are so
- as the reality of green, we can carry this so far that the green
- this from the bursting forth of the green all around me. I begin to
- impression is left. The green of the plant tells me how I ought to
- as in the description just given of the blue of the sky and the green
- with a religious mood. Then does the green mantle of plants so work
- heavens, the green of the plants, the whiteness of the snow., into
- in spring-time, just when they put forth the first green shoots
- in spring, when the earth is robing herself in green, to the occultist
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: