Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspiration
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- he who was the creator of super-sensible inspiration, the history namely,
- to in the inspirations of Väinemöinen. For Väinemöinen
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 5 of 9
- ancient time mankind was best educated by the inspiration of great
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- inspiration. In reality it is as if it were not merely sounding for
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- state wholly closed to us today, from which a kind of inspiration,
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- consciousness — through inspiration. In this way they could
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- inspirations and which grows and thrives only within the soul itself.
- inspiration. Only as a rule, people do not notice that inspiration
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- definite idea of what an inspiration really is, when we know things
- from inspiration, only one must go back to their original text. Even
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- expression of a truth. The presentation given from inspiration by
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- the next stage, which is technically designated as inspiration, we
- conjuring up a merely visionary world, the process of inspiration
- which inspiration speaks to the imaginative consciousness; but then
- imagination passes over to the stage of inspiration, and we enter a
- inspiration through a strong effort of his or her own will, where in
- from the stage of imagination to that of inspiration by means of
- who has already taken in the inspirations from a higher world; for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: