Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: instrument
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- sense. That instrument, that kind of harp, to which the ancient bards
- that the stringed instrument for Väinemöinen was not constructed
- the ancient Runic writings — the instrument upon which men played
- and that which is only symbolically expressed in such an instrument
- as that ascribed to Väinemöinen that such an instrument is
- fashioned the Kantela, our beautiful stringed instrument, from the jawbone
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- horror-stricken, his charioteer suddenly appears as the instrument
- charioteer becomes the instrument through which the god Krishna
- instrument for thinking, feeling and willing in his waking
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- thou lay them low. The instrument art thou, nought else than he who
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- usual instrument for knowledge. Recognizing that this power is
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- his etheric body in this way as an instrument for clairvoyance, he
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- connected, as it were, with the instrument of the brain. These
- would become, as it were, an instrument in the teacher's hands.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: