Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: joy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- the exultation of joy. They must have felt the breath of the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- top of a mountain, has his house there and is continually enjoying
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- happiness and joy they can draw from their environment. They speed
- attached. They depend on the joy of action, on the impression action
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- we know only too well, has his own special sorrows, his special joys;
- flowers; when I look at it, it gives me joy, he does not simply
- his joy in the meadow and the flowers together with his association
- joys, our worries and cares, our hopes and aims, we shall very soon
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- innermost chamber what it has within it of joy or sorrow, and truly it
- life and share their joys and sorrows. So just as we with our normal
- sorrows and joys of conscious beings, so does the clairvoyant learn,
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- well-being, a sort of enjoyment actually appears. That is also a
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- this or that experience affects us, and fills us with joy or
- joys, sorrows, pains and pleasures of the other soul. When I am full
- and joys of another soul, and not my own, is a standard of measure
- dazed by the joys and sorrows of another soul; for then we have a
- the face of another person's sorrows and joys.
- thought patterns, and even all anxieties, worries and joys indeed,
- in order to gain strength and sureness in the sorrows and joys of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: