Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lamb
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- general. After all, a lamb and a lion are two very different
- in lambs and lions — I would describe them very differently.
- condition when the lamb or lion is simply lying lazily on the ground.
- In the sattwa condition lambs and lions are very different, but for
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- wolves or of lambs, etc. Just as a single soul belongs to our two
- wolf or of a lamb, these are just ideas and nothing more. For the
- following experiment. Suppose we take a number of lambs the
- wolf is known to feed upon lamb and feed a wolf with them long
- has been fed only upon lamb, that the wolf has nothing but lamb within
- nothing but lamb; now try to find out whether the wolf has become a
- lamb. If it has not, you have no right to say that the concept which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: