Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: myself
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- into spiritual science as I shall permit myself to describe it in the
- were such that man felt at the same time: — It is not I myself
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- this, “I recognize nothing else than myself, and I admit the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- say to yourself, “Perhaps all this is only I myself; perhaps
- you know nothing of it. But I have this consciousness in myself when
- feel myself.” A new moment of dramatic force as beautiful as it
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- that have been handed down to me. I will hurl myself into the
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- feel within myself, when my soul is blessed with the power to think
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- which, if I refuse to accept it as true, I prove myself unworthy of
- must prove myself worthy; if he allows this thought to
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- there am I myself. It is as though our etheric body stretched
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- nature, I must say to myself: Their form of existence, the way in
- sympathy for another human soul, I experience within myself,
- of compassion, I can lose myself in the soul of another person, and I
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: