Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- to give a series of lectures lasting a fortnight, and who had the idea
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- attached from morning to night, and reach out to interests that move
- goes to sleep every night. The sense world fades out around him and
- winter as I am asleep and awake in the alternation of night and day.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 3 of 9
- the night. We must be able to exclude the recollections and images of
- able to go out of our body at night and still retain something that
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- clairvoyance, a night was to begin in which a new force could be born
- to mankind. Only in that night could a force be born that the soul of
- is extinguished every night. He can only attain experience there if
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- innocence when at night man sinks back into sleep.
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- own astral body at night when he falls asleep. This astral body,
- earth-planet, expresses itself in day and night, is brought about by
- alternations between day and night, between the various seasons
- night, so it no longer now disappears when we fall asleep. When we
- asleep during the night, we can still follow the sun. Man is of such a
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- recapitulation, such as day and night, alternations of the year, the
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- night. Naturally the fact that at night the physical earth stands
- visible to physical eyes, namely, at midnight. The pupils were taught
- precisely at midnight. Hence among the many descriptions of the
- midnight? People as a rule have no idea that the things imparted
- So we must take the expression seeing the sun at midnight,
- see nothing of the sunlight at all but, observe the sun at night. We
- at the moment of passing at night from the waking-condition to that of
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- light of its own into the world of the fixed star. When at night the
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- by what I will say tonight among hearers who are involved with
- night of unconsciousness. But everyone is also convinced that even
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: