Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: orbit
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- elliptical orbit of Saturn.
- You know that astronomy describes an orbit of Saturn which it
- circle as the orbit of Saturn, as astronomy conceives it, then
- everything which is within this orbit of Saturn, within the ellipse of
- accumulation exists which extends from the Sun to the orbit of Saturn
- orbit of Saturn, we have a sort of etheric filling in of the whole
- space: (the wide crosslines). That which lies within this orbit we
- him, Jupiter is all that lies within the orbit of Jupiter (narrow
- etheric matter, fills the space within the orbit of Saturn in its
- is simple etheric substance only between the two orbits; within, the
- around us the planetary spheres as far as the orbit of Saturn, for
- by what the physical astronomy of to-day calls the orbits of the
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- of a few comets which really have long-drawn elliptical orbits, the
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- means of studying the actual orbits of the individual planets through
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- evolution, we should have seen that in his orbit he had a sort of
- circling round his orbit with his tail pointing outwards. He was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: