Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organs
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- the latter presuppose eyes and ears, that is, sense organs. In the
- higher worlds, however, we do not perceive by means of sense organs
- but by soul organs.
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- in the organisation and structure of the liver. The different organs
- not to mention the other organs. Thus, when we consider the
- formulae, we have in its various organs, things, beings of quite
- spleen are very different organs; the astral body has, in a very
- materialistic descriptions of the organs of men, animals and plants,
- in the heart; or as plant-life is centered in the various organs which
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- then in the now completed plant those organs which till then followed
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- cannot be perceived through the ordinary sense-organs, nor grasped
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: