Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physiognomy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- second stage of clairvoyance, allows the physiognomy, gestures, and
- gestures, imitative expression, and physiognomy of man; if he remains
- from a man's physiognomy and gestures; it is important to turn to the
- All this becomes as livingly speaking as the physiognomy of the human
- being. And when this speaks as livingly as the physiognomy, the
- folded; it we feel the gestures, the physiognomy, and the colors of
- the plant-world to he something like a physiognomy, then the inner
- mimicry, physiognomy and gestures, we see the spiritual part of him,
- physiognomy, the collective gestures, the collective mimicry of
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- when we perceive how the child's undeveloped physiognomy
- its body and its physiognomy, and even the delicate convolutions of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: