Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pouring
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- in it; in short, through the pouring-out there is always less and less
- the contrary idea. Imagine yourself again pouring water from the
- this pouring out of water there is more instead of less, and that if
- result of the out-pouring, more and more water would be in the first
- imagine that you are pouring out water, and that by so doing more
- water comes into the glass from which you are pouring! Of course
- glasses to the outpouring of love, it becomes applicable; we can then
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- feelings to the occult path, we may succeed in pouring forth our own
- tentacles, and pouring it into the other being. In so doing, we must,
- of pouring ourselves into the other being and standing beside it,
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the life-streams pouring down from the planets; stimulated constantly,
- simultaneously with the out-pouring of the substance of the Spirits of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: