Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: presentation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- manner of representation; the whole way in which the events are brought
- that to my idea, such a delicate, impersonal representation of Christianity
- Saga of Central Europe. The whole representation of this epic shows
- if in the forms which are brought before us, we see symbolical representations
- nature as they exist in the Finnish nation; in the representation of
- sang in olden times, is alluded to in the representation as if it were
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- true presentation as regards the external physical sense-world. Now
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Christ-Impulse, in relation to its external presentation, was foreign
- be said that this representation of the Christ-Impulse arises from any
- or through a misrepresentation of them. In all things we must boldly
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- of Jehovah as a Moon divinity, and the presentation of Lucifer as his
- expression of a truth. The presentation given from inspiration by
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- the form of thoughts, representations, feelings, and impulses of the
- representations. This should be done with perseverance, until the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: