Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sentient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- antiquity, — all this we assign to the sentient soul, assign it
- is connected with the forces of his origin. Thus we have the sentient
- three-principled soul stood before them; the sentient soul in the astral
- they perceived that the sentient soul is born from super-sensible, creative
- Thus the old clairvoyant saw the sentient soul connected with the astral
- to a creative being who ultimately calls forth the sentient soul, in
- that creative power whose results we encounter in the sentient soul
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- a threefold soul: the sentient soul, the intellectual soul or
- beings have a Spirit of Wisdom. Instead of the sentient-soul which we
- etheric body, astral body, sentient soul, etc. When we look at a
- body, astral body, sentient soul etc., so, behind the planet,
- sentient soul, astral, etheric, and physical bodies: so do the Fixed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: