Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shape
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- and giving shape to eyes and ears, and to the physical brain; thereby
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- The concepts of sattwa, rajas, and tamas take on living shape and
- bodily shape and form — the materialists and spiritualists —
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- according to their form or shape. These beings are one class of those
- change their shape every moment, which, as soon as we meet them and
- note a shape present for a moment, and the moment after everything is
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Saturn has been shaped by the Spirit of Saturn, which is also a Spirit
- to work, but there would be globe-shaped, accumulated masses bounded
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- shapes of the mineral kingdom, are perceptible. We know this can only
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part III: Helsinki, 6-1-'13
- the moon's four changing shapes and encounter them in the symbol with
- Title: Esoteric Lessons Part II: Helsinki, 4-14-12
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: