Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sorrow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- it was fashioned from sorrow, trouble bound its parts together, the
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- we know only too well, has his own special sorrows, his special joys;
- look at what we generally have in our inner being, our sorrows and
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- innermost chamber what it has within it of joy or sorrow, and truly it
- life and share their joys and sorrows. So just as we with our normal
- sorrows and joys of conscious beings, so does the clairvoyant learn,
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- so that his look can tell us of the sorrows and experiences of
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- sorrow-even if we do our utmost to look into our soul life, we cannot
- joys, sorrows, pains and pleasures of the other soul. When I am full
- my own consciousness to a full extent, when experiencing the sorrows
- dazed by the joys and sorrows of another soul; for then we have a
- the face of another person's sorrows and joys.
- in order to gain strength and sureness in the sorrows and joys of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: