Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spread
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- who feels all that is spread before him as unfamiliar and remote —
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- generally spread out over many moments, over long periods of living,
- spread out over the All. On the other hand you experience with
- feeling the infinite void spread around you like a dark abyss. Now
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- will be spread abroad into large circles. That is the reason why you
- spreading abroad of facts that until now have remained secret from
- great, however, is the spread of that angel's mighty wings that the
- yet lie in the widespread, fossilized thinking of the West. By
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- until now were Brahma-men. Brahma is all that is spread out as the
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- facts, finds at once behind all that is spread out as color, sound, as
- perception spreads over spiritual happenings. As a matter of fact, the
- heaven. We look upwards into this blue heaven spread out above us
- disappeared. Here again we cannot say, a color is spread out
- Title: Lecture 2: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- see spread out before our senses and which we can understand with our
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- characteristically spread over the globe?
- spiritual beings work upon man, upon the human race spread over the
- must say: If we learn the writing spread forth in the
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- and are spread about here and there. I mean the precise results of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: