Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teacher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- arises Krishna, the great spiritual teacher of Arjuna, and a
- spirit form of the teacher is revealed to the clairvoyant eye of his
- describe the scene of his dying teacher. But people in these days
- that the teacher, having spoken these words to his pupils, passes on
- mood he is met by the great teacher Krishna. Here we must call
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- planetary system is however that the teacher should stand there and
- in it could at the same time supply a gigantic teacher in cosmic
- Now there is no great teacher outside, making the axis of the world
- teachers and leaders of humanity, do we acquire a right relation to
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- person whom we consider as a kind of teacher as in ordinary science
- would become, as it were, an instrument in the teacher's hands.
- which one has for other teachers. But such a teacher must, so to
- or adept, is forced upon them as a great teacher. In the field of
- chiefly upon great teachers whose authority is enforced from outside,
- trust, that rises up in the pupils when they meet the teacher. In a
- referred to her teachers, who were unknown to the world, to her
- may need the advice of an occult teacher, so that initiation becomes
- only such a teacher can give the right advice in detail. But the
- relation between pupil and teacher can only be of the kind that
- matter what people say in regard to teachers who may appear, the only
- thing which will in future give individuals the right to be teachers
- confidence that leads a pupil to the teacher from whom advice is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: