Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- how characteristically do we encounter the Trinity in the three —
- say Heroes, so we will say — in the three beings whom we encounter:
- soul-forces. If we only consider these three forms externally, how they
- the inner soul life is divided for us into three principles which are
- as it were, enclosed in three external sheaths, filling them. In the
- this three-principled soul-being. Not that they had by the use of reason
- three-principled soul stood before them; the sentient soul in the astral
- in its results as the three-fold soul forces. Then they perceived that
- this threefold organisation is born from super-sensible, creative powers;
- generation to generation. The old clairvoyant looked up to three powers,
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- the three worlds, we are to see nothing but Krishna.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- three other Gospels, especially to that according to St. Luke.
- speaks to him. In the first four discourses we observe three
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 4 of 9
- call the Christ, Who remained on earth altogether for three years.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- Thee I stand. And that heavenly universe wherein the three worlds
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- as the same forces are at work in him as are active in the three
- transcend those three kingdoms he cannot know by the usual
- out in the three kingdoms of nature. At present I cannot deal fully
- outside there came into this body during three years of its life
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- us, these three men have achieved by the very quality and tenor of
- profound works of our time, in those of the three European thinkers I
- quality of feeling — between our three thinkers and the
- man experiences nature when he enters intelligently into the three
- understanding the three kingdoms of nature call forth conditions of
- differentiation. As a matter of fact, these three concepts with the
- these three concepts, and what at length leads to a climax in the
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- of those three conditions. In the last lecture I sought to give an
- For the ancient Indian, to know well about this threefold nature of
- ourselves from all that is bound up with these three conditions, from
- external conditions belong to one or other of these three groups.
- religious feeling also these three groups may be distinguished.
- soul can be described in terms of these three conditions. Sattwa,
- but free thyself from the highest and deepest of the three conditions
- an understanding of the three external conditions. What can do this?
- Paradise, where Lucifer opens man's eyes to the three conditions in
- self-consciousness, which bids them close their eyes to the three
- the St. Luke Jesus child Himself the Christ Impulse lived for three
- related to Jesus, not to the Christ Who lived in Jesus for the three
- Title: Lecture 3: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- mathematics, numbers and calculation. The fact that three times three
- if the fact has once been revealed to our inner being that three times
- three is nine, or that the whole is equal to the sum of its parts, or
- All the beings belonging to these three classes of the Third Hierarchy
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- already begun to do in the three lectures which have been given.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- then aware also belong to three categories. The first category we
- these Three Hierarchies as follows:
- principle. These three principles approximately comprise the sheaths
- just as we speak of a threefold external covering, so can we speak of
- a threefold soul: the sentient soul, the intellectual soul or
- Threefold Divine Life, Which creates for Itself sheaths in the
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- dependence on the various spiritual beings of the three hierarchies,
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- three hierarchies standing above man. You will have noticed that we
- hierarchies. We then ascended to the three categories of the Third
- world not limited to the ordinary three dimensions of space; it no
- again at the other pole without needing three-dimensional space, once
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- the animal, three principles are active on the physical plane; the
- arisen in our earth evolution, making it possible that for three years
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: