Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: throw
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- thoughts and feelings that, so to say, were thrown off by the old
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 6 of 9
- trying to throw light on the new age of self-consciousness, and
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- thrown into the current of human evolution. It remained permeated
- individual persons, and how this will throw more and more light on
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- present-day occultism must try to throw light on the different
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- forces of the Spirits of Form, so does it arrest the light, and throw
- it back; hence it appears as a reflector, as a thrower-back of the
- throw it back. Hence, seen in cosmic space, they are stars which have
- from the Sun a notch is formed and the planet throws itself against
- that light flowing in from the Sun; arrests it and throws it back.
- light, which is thrown back, because, when the Seraphim and Cherubim
- and Seraphim throw themselves against them, so to speak, and insert
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- more takes up the harmful matter and throws it out on the other side.
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- in which the one will always throw light on the other. By means of
- nothing, but which grieves one and throws one back upon oneself. It
- circumstantially in the Nibelung Saga, in order to throw light on
- throwing it into the Rhine; at least I cannot very well imagine a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: