Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Helsinki)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: versa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The National Epics With Especial Attention to the Kalevala
- interest is self-evident and universally human. Yet these epics set
- writings but often in personal conversation, and then much more exactly
- — these are our personal forces; they are universal, human forces,
- character with the universal-human. And here at this point where one
- as universal humanity will only continue by preserving its individual
- continue to live in the universal human; so truly will everything which
- always furnish the proof that the universal-human will continue to live
- breaks up into many colours. And because this universal-human permeates
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- of this scene, all that we receive from Socrates' conversation with
- which he demands recognition?” It is universal egoism
- teaching can be bound up with the announcement of universal egoism.
- call a universal egoism. Through this very riddle we must reach out
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 2 of 9
- summer and awake in winter, not vice versa. He realizes the wonderful
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 8 of 9
- the different conditions of universal life, in its most varied
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 9 of 9
- the darkness of universal space, when the beautiful spectacle of the
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- from universal space, from the cosmos. He was thus withdrawn from the
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- life-powers can first be seen if we penetrate to that universal life
- lies the Universal, Divine Fatherhood, an Omnipresent and ever-working
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: