Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Munich)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: budhi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture II: The Ninefold Constitution of Man
- theosophical literature, Life-Spirit is called Budhi. The
- substantiality of Budhi is nothing else than that part of the etheric
- Manas, Budhi and Atma (Spirit-Self, Life-Spirit, Spirit-Man) to arise
- 6. Life-Spirit (Budhi).
- Title: Theosophy/Rosicrucian: Lecture IX: Planetary Evolution I
- and Spirit-Man (Manas, Budhi, Atma). The lowest, although of its kind
- Title: Lecture: Esoteric Studies: Cosmic Ego and Human Ego
- Theosophical literature is called Budhi; while Spirit-Man, or Atma, is
- worlds ... And thus it will be later with the Life-Spirit, or Budhi,
- Title: Lecture: Reading the Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture Three
- to the development of manas, or budhi, or atma.
- Title: Lecture: Reading the Pictures of the Apocalypse: Part 1: Lecture Four
- budhi is especially cultivated. What does that mean? If manas is especially
- then you are on the way to develop budhi. If higher things have become
- for the beautiful and the true, then you are on the path to budhi. Budhi
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: