Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Munich)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: midnight
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Weaving and Living Activity of the Human Etheric Bodies
- moment designated by me as the world’s midnight hour —
- Title: The East in the Light of the West: Lecture II
- compared with what in outer life is called the hour of midnight. Just
- densest degree of spiritual darkness, a midnight. At a certain stage
- midnight hour, darkness may still set in and ‘illumination’
- definite stage of clairvoyance is reached, the midnight hour becomes
- midnight-hour, at the time when the normal person is, so to say, most
- called: ‘Beholding the sun at midnight.’
- Title: Lecture: Secrets/Threshold: Lecture I
- through what is called the Cosmic Midnight with consciousness. Souls
- so on). Many souls sleep through the whole Cosmic Midnight. Souls
- the experience of the Cosmic Midnight during their time in the spirit
- periods of time and shrouding the experience of the Cosmic Midnight;
- experiences of the Cosmic Midnight when the soul is awake to them.
- the Cosmic Midnight is this: what formerly was only subjective,
- of the soul. If a person wanted to experience the Cosmic Midnight as
- from observation. A soul that has experienced the Cosmic Midnight and
- can one feel the arising memory of the Cosmic Midnight and the
- experienced and lived through, the Cosmic Midnight has a profound
- what can only be expressed as follows: In the Cosmic Midnight things
- heard at the cosmic midnight as if enwoven into rolling cosmic
- the Cosmic Midnight. If the soul is mature enough to allow the
- have such a memory of the Cosmic Midnight must also lie in one's
- in complete calm the memory of the Cosmic Midnight. The memory during
- earth life must be preceded by the experience of the Cosmic Midnight
- Midnight and of the ancient Egyptian time in Johannes Thomasius. To
- Title: Lecture: Secrets/Threshold: Lecture VI
- Eternal Necessities, such as those experienced in the World Midnight
- Title: Lecture: Secrets/Threshold: Lecture VIII
- called the Cosmic Midnight in
- The scene of the Cosmic Midnight, in which one can enter deeply into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: