Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Neuchatel)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 1
- humility of soul and through a fervent life devoted to God. He was a
- to fervent prayer to God, then you can have a picture of the
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 2
- praying to the thoughts of the gods, the thoughts of divine spiritual
- the gods, I fall away from the macrocosm. These were the feelings of
- medieval theosophist said to himself: God's love has been at work out
- deity. In the earth processes he beheld the work of those gods who
- look up to mightier gods above them. And permeated with great piety
- combustion, he told himself: gods are now making a sacrifice to the
- gods above them. And then when the medieval theosophist produced the
- same as the gods do when they sacrifice themselves to higher gods. He
- himself in sacrifice to the gods. The power of the flame filled the
- the thoughts and the love of the gods, and the gods' willingness to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: