Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Neuchatel)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experiment
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Esoteric Christianity: Rosicrucian Christianity - Lecture 2
- These were the experiences of one who did these experiments. And if
- you had attended these experiments yourself in clairvoyant vision, you
- out. The aura that was a mixture of colours before the experiment
- experiment. First of all, during the experiment with salt formation,
- then, in the experiment with a solution, the colour of silver
- had really experienced such an experiment inwardly, was completely
- experiments only, and was only written by those men who performed
- substance. When he experimented with the burning of substances he saw
- silver from his experiments was never allowed to profit from it
- Modern man no longer has the correct conception of these experiments.
- He has no idea what the experimenter could experience. The medieval
- experimenters saw significant moral forces at work in these processes.
- experiences that he had during the experiment he performed, worked on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: